OnBase Medical Records for iPad
An OnBase ECM Solution is required.
OnBase Medical Records for iPad extends the physician capabilities of the OnBase Medical Records Management Solution to mobile users. While on the go, physicians can access their deficiencies and satisfy HIM requests from their iPad.
Using familiar touch screen gestures, physicians can:
• View pending deficiencies and their associated documents
• View, zoom and navigate multi-page documents
• Accept or Reject assigned deficiencies quickly and easily
Stay tuned as future versions of OnBase extend more features to mobile devices!
OnBase Medical Records for iPad requires:
OnBase Application Server 12.0.0 or greater.
Medical Records Management Solution.
Medical Records for iPad license.
- Improved deficiency placement on documents.
- View and edit deficiency text.
- Support Job ID for dictation deficiencies.
- Configure PIN from device.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 14, 2012
- Hyland Software, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 7.3 MB