OAPC Dopamine Agonists in Type 2 Diabetes
This Oxford American Pocket Cards source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand.
Diabetes is the most prevalent metabolic disorder in the world. With many types of therapies available, including the mainstay insulin, the disease is manageable in most people. However, current anti-diabetes medications act primarily on peripheral end organs to regulate glucose and insulin levels. Dopamine agonist therapy, which targets the neuroendocrine patterns associated with insulin resistance, is a novel approach for diabetes treatment.
Part of the Oxford American Pocket Cards series, this portable, ultra-concise and up-to-date brochure provides key clinical insight as well as dosing and administration guidelines for newly FDA-approved dopamine agonist therapy for Type 2 diabetes.
Author: Vivian Fonseca
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks in digital format.
MedHand offers user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications for medical books on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, supporting you with mobile knowledge at the point of care. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 14, 2011
- MedHand – Mobile Libraries
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Anatomy at a Glance, 3rd Edition
• Bonney's Gynaecological Surgery, 11th Edition
• CDC Health Information for International Travel 2014 - The Yellow Book (FREE Sample)
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Thi...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care, ...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, Tenth Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Psychiatry, Second Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Thirte...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Family Medic...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics, ...
• CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2012
• Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Int...
• Dr Companion® Institutional Application
• Dr Companion® Mobile Medical
• Emergencies in Anaesthesia, Second Edition
• Emergencies in Clinical Medicine
• Emergencies in Clinical Surgery
• Emergencies in Primary Care
• Emergent Management of Trauma, 3rd Edition
• Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit, 2nd Edition
• Harrison´s Manual of Oncology
• Hurst's the Heart Manual of Cardiology, 12th Edition
• Manual of Childhood Infections, Third Edition
• OAPC Chemotherapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• OAPC Febrile Neutropenia
• OAPC Fibromyalgia
• OAPC Medical Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
• OAPC Prophylactic HPV Vaccines for Cervical Cancer
• OAPN Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting
• OAPN Coronary Stenting
• OAPN Opioid Risk Management Tools and Tips
• OAPN Postherpetic Neuralgia
• OAPN Statin Prescribing Guide
• Oxford American Handbook of Anesthesiology
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Critical Care
• Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
• Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, Third Edition
• Rapid Medicine, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Paediatrics and Child Health, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Psychiatry, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Surgery, 2nd Edition
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 7th edition
• The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry, 11th Edition
• UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administrat...
• mobilePDR® Prescribers Edition
• mobilePDR®, 66th edition