Nurse’s Pocket Drug Guide 2015
iOS Universal Medical
The Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2015 provides everything nurses need to know about 1,000 common medications in a compact format. Specifically geared towards patient care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of commonly used medications.
Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, you'll find mechanisms of action, common usage and dosage, side effects, drug interactions, nursing implications, patient education, and expanded coverage of medical herbs.
"This very useful drug reference will easily fit in your lab coat pocket. The information is accurate and up to date. Due to size constraints, only the most frequently used medications are included in this book. This book retains its value by being revised yearly and maintaining a database of the most current information."--Doody's Review Service
Judith Barberio PhD, RN, APN, C, ANP, GNP, FNP, SNC is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Rutgers University School of Nursing. In addition to being the author of the annual Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide, she has conducted research on chronic illness, primary health care in urban settings, pharmacology and pain control, and health policy. She is also President of the Rutgers University School of Nursing Alumni Association.
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Flash Cards’ give you the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com.
•Support for iOS 11!
•Complete visual redesign
•New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
•Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
•Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
•Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field