NNS National Neurotrauma Symposium 2011
EventPilot Plus conference app for the National Neurotrauma Symposium July 10-13 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. NNS 2011 is a three day symposium which draws expertise from medical and scientific communities and is especially designed for scientists, physicians, postdoctoral fellows, residents and graduate students. The scientific program will span the gamut of clinical pathophysiology, treatment strategies, basic research models and molecular approaches involved in CNS neurotrauma.
The conference meeting app features include:
• Native universal app: Great for iPad and no wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share contact card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Slides: Access and tweet presentation slides. Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Abstracts: Access nearly 400 medical abstracts directly on your device.
• Attendee list: See who of your peers is attending and contact them or read their abstract.
• Additional custom tabs with organizer information.
• Twitter, exhibitors & sponsors, animated maps, and much more.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 14, 2011
- ATIV Software
- 11.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AAHS HAND Journal
• ASSH AM 2011
• Connect SF 2011
• EventPilot Conference App
• EventPilot User's Conference (EPUC)
• HCEA 2014 Summit Mobile App
• HCEA 2015 Summit Mobile App
• ISES EW 2011
• Journal of Mobile Technology in Medicine ( jMTM / JournalMTM )
• OLN 2011
• Questionmark for iPad
• SIU 2013