This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Medical
The Register of the Neurosurgical Meme
Official Journal of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Neurosurgery is now available for the iPad. For more than 30 years, Neurosurgery has provided reliable coverage of the entire neurological surgery field with a dynamic outlook and focus on innovation. It continues to be the quality content leader among neurosurgical journals, and with the inclusion of quarterly issues of Operative Neurosurgery in the app, provides the latest information on surgical procedures, techniques, instrumentation, surgical anatomy, and more. Supplemental videos, included with some articles, can be viewed within the app. Neurosurgery for the iPad features information clinicians need to make informed case management decisions, anticipate outcomes, choose optional imaging modalities, and compare various techniques.
- Full issues of both Neurosurgery (monthly) and Operative Neurosurgery (quarterly)
- Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Convenient "pinch and zoom" text resizing
- Engaging multimedia videos, images, and supplements
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
- Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
- Convenient notification when a new issue is available
- Links to Neurosurgery online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8