mobilePDR® Prescribers Edition
mobilePDR® provides the most accurate FDA-regulated information on more than 2,400 drugs and is FREE to all US-based MDs, DOs, Residents, NPs and PAs.*
Physicians’ Desk Reference® is considered to be the most authoritative source of FDA-approved drug information available, providing you the ability to reference thousands of drugs on the market, at anytime, anywhere. No medical reference is more recognized and respected.
Based on the latest edition of PDR, mobilePDR® supplies easily accessible information on more than 2,400 drugs —right at the palm of your hand.
mobilePDR® is available for use on all Apple iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch™.
•NEW! Access FDA and PDR Drug Communications, including new alerts, approvals and recalls
•Drug label information for more than 2,400 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products
•Hundreds of full-size and full-color drug images
•Comprehensive indexing (by manufacturer, brand/generic name, therapeutic category, generic/index)
•Full prescribing information
•Pharmacokinetics and mechanism of action
•Indications & contraindications
•Warnings and precautions
This PDR Network, LLC source of information is developed in partnership with MedHand Mobile Libraries.
PDR and Physicians’ Desk Reference are registered trademarks of PDR Network, LLC.
*PDR Network currently utilizes multiple source files for practitioner validation. If, for any reason, we are unable to validate a healthcare professional (i.e. physician, NP, PA) via these sources, the PDRN Customer Support team at 1-800-737-2577 can assist the end-user with validation. Depending on the user type, representatives can collect certain data attributes to confirm the status of the profession, or in some instances, request additional credentials for validation.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand is presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.
New content added.
Some additional features as calculators and picture notes are added.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2014
- MedHand – Mobile Libraries
- 231.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (73)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2015 (FREE Sample)
• Anatomy at a Glance, 3rd Edition
• Bonney's Gynaecological Surgery, 11th Edition
• CDC Health Information for International Travel 2014 - The Yellow Book (FREE Sample)
• Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Int...
• Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, Eleventh Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care, ...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Family Medic...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-Second Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Psychiatry, Second Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Thirte...
• CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2014
• CURRENTDiagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Fourth Edition
• Dr Companion® Mobile Medical
• Dr Companion’s Complete Medical Reference Bundle – U.S. Edition (FREE Sample)
• Drugs in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
• Emergencies in Anaesthesia, Second Edition
• Emergencies in Clinical Medicine
• Emergencies in Clinical Surgery
• Emergencies in Primary Care
• Emergent Management of Trauma, 3rd Edition
• Essentials of Clinical Immunology, 6th Edition
• Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit, 2nd Edition
• Harrison´s Manual of Oncology
• Hurst's the Heart Manual of Cardiology, 12th Edition
• Manual of Childhood Infections, Third Edition
• Medicine at a Glance, 4th Edition
• mobilePDR®, 66th edition
• Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Hepatology (FREE Sample)
• OAPC Chemotherapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• OAPC Dopamine Agonists in Type 2 Diabetes
• OAPC Febrile Neutropenia
• OAPC Medical Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
• OAPC Prophylactic HPV Vaccines for Cervical Cancer
• OAPN Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting
• OAPN Coronary Stenting
• OAPN Opioid Risk Management Tools and Tips
• OAPN Postherpetic Neuralgia
• Oxford American Handbook of Anesthesiology
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Critical Care
• Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
• Oxford Handbook for the Foundation Programme, Fourth Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Cardiology
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Examination and Practical Skills, Second Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine,Ninth Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery, Fourth Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes, Third Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Forensic Medicine
• Oxford Handbook of General Practice, Fourth Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and Sexual Health, Second Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Neonatology
• Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension, Second Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Oxford Handbook of Ophthalmology, 2nd edition
• Oxford Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics, Second Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry
• Oxford Handbook of Sport and Exercise Medicine, second edition
• Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, Fourth Edition
• Pharmacotherapy Handbook, Eighth Edition
• Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Surgery)
• Rapid Medicine, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Paediatrics and Child Health, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Psychiatry, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Surgery, 2nd Edition
• The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry, 11th Edition
• The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 34th Edition
• The Washington Manual of Surgery, Sixth Edition
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 7th edition
• UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administrat...