mobilePDR® Prescribers Edition
mobilePDR® provides the most accurate FDA-regulated information on more than 2,400 prescription drugs and is FREE to all US-based MDs, DOs, Residents, NPs and PAs.*
Physicians’ Desk Reference® is considered to be the most authoritative source of FDA-approved drug information available, providing you the ability to reference thousands of drugs on the market, at anytime, anywhere. No medical reference is more recognized and respected.
Based on the latest edition of PDR, mobilePDR® supplies easily accessible information on more than 2,400 drugs —right at the palm of your hand.
mobilePDR® is available for use on both the iPhone™, iPad and iPod Touch™.
New for 2012 - Introducing the PDR® Patient Resource Guide for Physicians — a first-of-its-kind digital database providing convenient access to valuable patient education, medication adherence program information and patient financial support services. Continuously updated, PDR® Patient Resource Guide for Physicians offers resources to help patients understand, manage and pay for their medications. New and updated programs will be posted as they become available.
•Drug label information for more than 2,400 prescription drugs
•Hundreds of full-size and full-color drug images
•Comprehensive indexing (by manufacturer, brand/generic name, therapeutic category, generic/index)
•New drug information
•Full prescribing information
•Pharmacokinetics and mechanism of action
•Indications & contraindications
•Warnings and precautions
•PRG - Patient Resource Guide for Physicians
This PDR Network, LLC source of information is developed in partnership with MedHand Mobile Libraries.
PDR and Physicians’ Desk Reference are registered trademarks of PDR Network, LLC.
*PDR Network currently utilizes multiple source files for practitioner validation. If, for any reason, we are unable to validate a healthcare professional (i.e. physician, NP, PA) via these sources, the PDRN Customer Support team at 1-800-737-2577 can assist the end-user with validation. Depending on the user type, representatives can collect certain data attributes to confirm the status of the profession, or in some instances, request additional credentials for validation.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.
PDR content updates.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 08, 2013
- MedHand – Mobile Libraries
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (67)
- 211.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Anatomy at a Glance, 3rd Edition
• Bonney's Gynaecological Surgery, 11th Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Thi...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care, ...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, Tenth Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Psychiatry, Second Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Thirte...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Family Medic...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics, ...
• CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2012
• Clinical Anesthesiology, 4th Edition
• Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Int...
• Dr Companion® Institutional Application
• Dr Companion® Mobile Medical
• Emergencies in Anaesthesia, Second Edition
• Emergencies in Clinical Medicine
• Emergencies in Clinical Surgery
• Emergencies in Primary Care
• Emergent Management of Trauma, 3rd Edition
• Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit, 2nd Edition
• Harrison´s Manual of Oncology
• Hurst's the Heart Manual of Cardiology, 12th Edition
• Manual of Childhood Infections, Third Edition
• OAPC Chemotherapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• OAPC Dopamine Agonists in Type 2 Diabetes
• OAPC Febrile Neutropenia
• OAPC Fibromyalgia
• OAPC Medical Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
• OAPC Prophylactic HPV Vaccines for Cervical Cancer
• OAPN Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting
• OAPN Coronary Stenting
• OAPN Opioid Risk Management Tools and Tips
• OAPN Postherpetic Neuralgia
• OAPN Statin Prescribing Guide
• Oxford American Handbook of Anesthesiology
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Critical Care
• Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
• Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, Third Edition
• Rapid Medicine, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Paediatrics and Child Health, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Psychiatry, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Surgery, 2nd Edition
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 7th edition
• The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry, 11th Edition
• UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administrat...
• mobilePDR®, 66th edition