Would you like to enhance communication with your patients so they can better understand the meaning and implications of osteoporosis? Would you like to always carry in your pocket a powerful tool with many comprehensive images related to the condition? If so, the Miniatlas Osteoporosis is here to help you in your daily practice.
Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
The bone skeleton enables body movement and plays a key role by providing protection to vital organs. Osteoporosis is characterized by the progressive loss of bone mass and changes in bone architecture. The mechanical resistance of bones is reduced and susceptibility to fractures is significantly increased. As a practitioner you will be aware that it is a disease of slow progression and also one of the main causes of fractures in postmenopausal women and elderly men. Therefore, it is of prime importance to monitor closely is appearance and clinical course. We have a tool that will help you explain to your patient the basis of his condition. Just looking at his simple yet powerful images while you complement them with some explanations he can learn interactively all he needs to cope with his condition with confidence. After using the Miniatlas Osteoporosis App, he will master all the basics of bone structure and biology, why the disease appears and what precautions should be taken when living with it. And he will also know that, may he have any questions about it, you will be there to answer them.
Whether you are in the consultation room, out in an emergency or at your office, the enormous database of images related to Osteoporosis is there at your fingertips when you need it. Use it with your patients and peers to provide clarity and save time.
The Miniatlas Osteoporosis offers you incredible features:
* A huge database of detailed and labeled images related to Osteoporosis
* Each illustration has an explanation text beneath it
* Zoom in with your fingers to any section of the picture
* Browse 4 different categories
* Easy search – just type part of the keyword you’re looking for
* Email to yourself any image or section of an image you need
* Helps physicians to effectively and more easily communicate with their patients
* Available in English or Spanish localization
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.
When you come across a section within an image that you want to concentrate on, just use your fingers to zoom in and enlarge the area of focus. Then, if you want to, you can even email that section or the entire picture. Great for sending notes to your office staff or fellow colleagues!
Just in case you still have doubts about the thoroughness of the Miniatlas Osteoporosis, here’s a list of the chapters that you’ll get when you download the App:
* Biology of bone
* Bone minerals
* Treatment of Osteoporosis
Every chapter gives you access to a collection of detailed images on different angles of the topic.
You see? Everything is covered and in tremendous detail. Once you start using the Miniatlas Osteoporosis with your patients, you’ll never want to be without it again.
Go ahead and download the Miniatlas Osteoporosis now. Your patients and peers will all thank you for it.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 08, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 89.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Metabolic syndrome
• Miniatlas Acute Coronary Syndrome
• Miniatlas Age-related macular degeneration
• Miniatlas Allergy
• Miniatlas Anatomy
• Miniatlas Asthma
• Miniatlas COPD
• Miniatlas Cardiology
• Miniatlas Central Nervous System
• Miniatlas Colon Cancer
• Miniatlas Dentistry
• Miniatlas Depression
• Miniatlas Dermatology
• Miniatlas Diabetes Mellitus
• Miniatlas Diseases of the vertebral column
• Miniatlas Ear, Nose & Throat
• Miniatlas Erectile Dysfunction
• Miniatlas Gastroenterology
• Miniatlas Glaucoma
• Miniatlas Hematology
• Miniatlas Hypertension
• Miniatlas Joint Diseases
• Miniatlas Lung Cancer
• Miniatlas Multiple Sclerosis
• Miniatlas Musculoskeletal System
• Miniatlas Neuropathic pain
• Miniatlas Obesity
• Miniatlas Pain
• Miniatlas Pediatrics
• Miniatlas Pregnancy
• Miniatlas Psoriasis
• Miniatlas Psychiatry
• Miniatlas Sexuality
• Miniatlas Sports Injuries