Miniatlas Erectile Dysfunction
Would you like to enhance communication with your patients so they can better understand the anatomy, physiology or pathology of erectile dysfunction? Would you like to always carry in your pocket a powerful tool with many comprehensive images related to the disease? If so, the Miniatlas Erectile Dysfunction is here to help you in your daily practice.
Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
Erectile dysfunction is a common problem that prompts a large number of consultations by men of all ages. While having erection trouble from time to time is not necessarily a serious issue, when it is an ongoing problem it may cause severe stress, relationship problems and affect your patient's self-confidence. Erectile dysfunction remains a sensitive topic and therefore for many people it may seem awkward to talk with you about it. Sharing details and asking questions about this disorder can be quite embarrassing to many, yet it is the first and necessary step to act against it.
We have a tool that will make easier educating and talking to your patient about it, so he can overcome his shyness and doubts. The Miniatlas Erectile dysfunction is a collection of comprehensive, high quality images that will help you explain to your patient the critical physiological and pathological aspects involved in the process of penile erection. This app makes it easy to discuss with him the most relevant aspects related with the pathogenesis and treatment of erectile dysfunction, as we are certain it will constitute a useful tool to make him more comfortable during his visit and establish a better communication workflow.
This amazing app is portable and convenient, always at the ready on your iPhone or iPod touch device. Whether you are in the consultation room, out in an emergency or at your office, the enormous database of images related to Erectile Dysfunction is there at your fingertips when you need it. Use it with your patients and peers to provide clarity and save time.
The Miniatlas Erectile Dysfunction offers you incredible features:
* A huge database of detailed and labeled images related to Erectile Dysfunction
* Each illustration has an explanation text beneath it
* Zoom in with your fingers to any section of the picture
* Browse 3 different categories
* Easy search – just type part of the keyword you’re looking for
* Email to yourself any image or section of an image you need
* Helps physicians to effectively and more easily communicate with their patients
* Available in English or Spanish localization
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices
When you come across a section within an image that you want to concentrate on, just use your fingers to zoom in and enlarge the area of focus. Then, if you want to, you can even email that section or the entire picture. Great for sending notes to your office staff or fellow colleagues!
Just in case you still have doubts about the thoroughness of the Miniatlas Erectile Dysfunction, here’s a list of the chapters that you’ll get when you download the App:
* Male genital anatomy and physiology
* Erectile dysfunction
* Diagnosis and treatment
Every chapter gives you access to a collection of detailed images on different angles of the topic.
You see? Everything is covered and in tremendous detail. Once you start using the Miniatlas Erectile Dysfunction with your patients, you’ll never want to be without it again.
Go ahead and download the Miniatlas Erectile Dysfunction now. Your patients and peers will all thank you for it.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 01, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 34.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Metabolic syndrome
• Miniatlas Acute Coronary Syndrome
• Miniatlas Age-related macular degeneration
• Miniatlas Allergy
• Miniatlas Anatomy
• Miniatlas Asthma
• Miniatlas COPD
• Miniatlas Cardiology
• Miniatlas Central Nervous System
• Miniatlas Colon Cancer
• Miniatlas Dentistry
• Miniatlas Depression
• Miniatlas Dermatology
• Miniatlas Diabetes Mellitus
• Miniatlas Diseases of the vertebral column
• Miniatlas Ear, Nose & Throat
• Miniatlas Gastroenterology
• Miniatlas Glaucoma
• Miniatlas Hematology
• Miniatlas Hypertension
• Miniatlas Joint Diseases
• Miniatlas Lung Cancer
• Miniatlas Multiple Sclerosis
• Miniatlas Musculoskeletal System
• Miniatlas Neuropathic pain
• Miniatlas Obesity
• Miniatlas Osteoporosis
• Miniatlas Pain
• Miniatlas Pediatrics
• Miniatlas Pregnancy
• Miniatlas Psoriasis
• Miniatlas Psychiatry
• Miniatlas Sexuality
• Miniatlas Sports Injuries