Miniatlas Diabetes Mellitus
The Miniatlas Diabetes is the perfect pocket tool for physicians. With just a few taps on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch doctors can use the app to effectively communicate with their patients, showing them illustrations to help explaining the anatomy, physiology and pathology related to their disorder. All the relevant aspects of the disease are included in great detail. Whatever you’re looking for, the Miniatlas Diabetes App has an image for that.
Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
Whether you have just diagnosed your patient with diabetes or he has had it for some time, you know that it is essential to achieve a great level of control to turn this potentially fatal disease into a manageable chronic condition. You can help him, but you cannot be with him all the time, so he is the key person in keeping this control. Therefore he needs to be informed and motivated enough to successfully face the lifelong challenge that diabetes represents. We have developed a tool that can help you achieve this, so your patient can understand what is happening, know what are the risks, and feel motivated to control his blood sugar levels. Use the high quality illustrations of the Miniatlas Diabetes to explain and discuss with him every relevant topic, from the action of insulin to the lifestyle changes he can make to improve his prognosis. A simple, fast, and thorough presentation on your iPhone or iPad device will help your patient to get involved in his treatment.
As you can see, the Miniatlas Diabetes is the perfect application for communicating with your patients and helping them understand the anatomy, physiology and pathology of their condition. The app provides detailed images and explanations of every aspect you should bear in mind and all the info a patient might what to know. With this app, you can keep your knowledge updated, and your patients confident and informed.
This amazing app is portable and convenient, always at the ready on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device. Wherever you are the enormous database of images related to Diabetes is there at your fingertips when you need it. Use it with your patients and peers to provide clarity and save time.
The Miniatlas Diabetes offers you incredible features:
* A huge database of detailed and labeled images related to Diabetes
* Each illustration has an explanation text beneath it
* Zoom in with your fingers to any section of the picture
* Easy search – just type part of the topic you’re looking for
* Email to yourself any image or section of an image you need
* Helps physicians to effectively and more easily communicate with their patients
* Available in English or Spanish
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* Available in iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions.
Great for sending notes to your office staff, your patient or a fellow colleague!
Here’s a list of the chapters that you’ll get when you download the App:
*General aspects of the treatment of diabetes
*Other available drugs and treatments
*Complications of diabetes
Go ahead and download the Miniatlas Diabetes app now. Your patients and peers will all thank you for it.
iOS 7 compatibility.
Improvements for iPhone 5.
Minor bugs fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 26, 2013
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 115.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Metabolic syndrome
• Miniatlas Acute Coronary Syndrome
• Miniatlas Age-related macular degeneration
• Miniatlas Allergy
• Miniatlas Anatomy
• Miniatlas Asthma
• Miniatlas COPD
• Miniatlas Cardiology
• Miniatlas Central Nervous System
• Miniatlas Colon Cancer
• Miniatlas Dentistry
• Miniatlas Depression
• Miniatlas Dermatology
• Miniatlas Diseases of the vertebral column
• Miniatlas Ear, Nose & Throat
• Miniatlas Erectile Dysfunction
• Miniatlas Gastroenterology
• Miniatlas Glaucoma
• Miniatlas Hematology
• Miniatlas Hypertension
• Miniatlas Joint Diseases
• Miniatlas Lung Cancer
• Miniatlas Multiple Sclerosis
• Miniatlas Musculoskeletal System
• Miniatlas Neuropathic pain
• Miniatlas Obesity
• Miniatlas Osteoporosis
• Miniatlas Pain
• Miniatlas Pediatrics
• Miniatlas Pregnancy
• Miniatlas Psoriasis
• Miniatlas Psychiatry
• Miniatlas Sexuality
• Miniatlas Sports Injuries