Microbiology and Immunology Wiz 2013
Microbiology Wiz is the number one rapid review for the USMLE exam and Microbiology/immunology course review. This study aid is accessible anywhere, anytime from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
The 1800 flash cards detail all United States Medical Licensing Exam microbiology and immunology topics.
This application is designed for medical students, nursing students, microbiology students, graduate students, and persons studying for board examinations.
• 1800 flash cards
• Thoroughly updated
• Microbiology and Immunology
• Pathogens and diseases
• Antibiotic mechanisms and side effects
• HIV and AIDS
• Drug side effects and interactions
• Flash card interface enables fast navigation through cards
• Customizable study folder
• Search functionality
• Includes the new, updated 2013 USMLE microbiology topics
Categories: Properties of microorganisms, bacteriology, bacterial genetics, immunology, mycology, parasitology, and virology.
Create a rapid, customized and effective study regimen for your own needs. Users can view cards by category or randomly.
Users can quiz themselves for quick review and put selected cards in a personal study folder for repetitive review.
New microbiology and immunology questions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 27, 2012
- Current Clinical Strategies Publishing
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (4)
- 2.3 MB