This app was removed from the App Store.
MedVideo: First Aid
iOS iPhone Medical
MedVideo: First Aid is the premier mobile video collection of first aid instruction.
Want to know the basics of first aid, including what to do if someone is choking and how to stop bleeding? First aid is the provision of initial care for an illness or injury. It is usually performed by a lay person to a sick or injured casualty until definitive medical treatment can be accessed. Certain self-limiting illnesses or minor injuries may not require further medical care past the first aid intervention. It generally consists of a series of simple and, in some cases, potentially life-saving techniques that an individual can be trained to perform with minimal equipment. First aid can be critical for stabilizing an individual who is injured away from immediate medical aid
With MedVideo: First Aid, you'll always know what to do in an emergency! Learn what do for eye injuries, sprains, and how to stock your first aid kit. MedVideo: First Aid even includes a chat feature, so you can chat with others right in the application! Discuss your first aid preparedness and med kit recommendations bikes on our moderated discussion panel.
MedVideo: First Aid is part of the MedVideo series of iPhone Applications, with video tutorials and advice on a variety of medical topics. If you like MedVideo: First Aid be sure to check out other videos in the MedVideo series!
== MedVideo: First Aid Features ==
- Over 20 first aid tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
- Educational info about first aid and emergency preparedness
== Videos Include ==
- First Aid - Burns
- First Aid - Eye Injury
- First Aid - Sprains
- The Abc's Of CPR
- Adult CPR Demonstration
- CPR Instructions For Children
- First Aid For Choking Adults
- Severe Bleeding
- The Recovery Position
- How To Apply A Pressure Bandage
- Controlling Bleeding
- First Aid: Triangular Bandage
- First Aid: Applying Eyepads
- First Aid: Sterile Dressings
- Selecting A First Aid Kit
- Jacket Stretcher 1 of 3
- Rope And Stick Stretcher 2 of 3
- Tarp Stretcher 3 of 3
- How to Send Emergency Distress
MedVideo: First Aid is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Bug fixes; Performance updates; Faster load times.