iOS Universal Medical
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Using Medscape Consult, physicians can access a community of more than 250K physicians worldwide to share cases, ask questions, and benefit from their knowledge and diverse experiences. Discuss clinical challenges and crowdsource the answers in a 24/7 moderated environment.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
NEW! Find the lowest drug prices and share discount cards with patients.
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Pill ID Tool, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account in the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/medscapeapp
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Thank you for using Medscape. Update to the latest version to see all of the app's new features:
Medscape Consult: Medical students can now access and post in Consult! If you prefer to see physician posts only, simply turn off the "Show Medical Student Posts" feature. Medscape Consult users are now able to see all of the responses they have made to Consult posts directly from the Profile page.
Reference: You can now enable Night Mode to make reference articles easier to read in low-light conditions. In addition, the new slider feature allows you to change the font size on articles to suit your preference.
This update also includes minor fixes and design tweaks to optimize your experience. As always, thank you for your feedback. More exciting features are on the way!