MedicalAbacus - Medical Calculator for Physicians and Med Students
iOS iPhone Medical
• All requests for adding new medical calculators and clinical algorithms to MedicalAbacus app will be processed within 48 hours.
MedicalAbacus - Med Calculators for Physicians and Medical Students is a comprehensive medical calculator featuring the following seven medical applications and medical tools:
1. Medical Calculators:
Processing clinical algorithms, calculating medical scores, scales, classifications and computing therapeutic drug levels and pharmaceutical dosing.
This includes 24-hr ICU Trauma Score, 6 Minute Walk Test, ABC Score, ABCD2 Score, ABCD3-I Score, ABIC Score, Alvarado Score, ANC, ABW, AGEP, Age Adjusted D-dimer Cutoff, AIMS65, AKICS Score, Anion Gap, APACHE II Score, Apfel Score, APGAR Score, APRI Score, ATRIA Score, ARISCAT Score, ATICE Score, AUDIT-C, BISAP Score, BASDAI Score, BASFI Score, Behcet's Criteria, BISAP Score, Bishop Score, Blatchford Score, Bloomsbury Scale, BODE Index, Burch-Wartofsky Score, CAGE Questionnaire, Cardiac Risk Index, Candida Score, Caprini Score, Carboplatin Dose, CHADS2 Score, CHA2DS2-VASc Score, Child-Pugh Score, CRUSADE, CIWA-Ar for Alcohol Withdrawal, CLIP Score, CRUSADE Bleeding Socre, Creatinine Clearance, CURB Score, CURB-65, Duke Treadmill Score, DAPT Score, Fibrosis 4 Score, Framingham Cardiac Index, Karnofsky Score, MELD Score, NAFLD Fibrosis Score, OBRI SCORE, ONTARIO Score, Ottawa Rule, PESI Score, PERC Rule, SIRS Criteria, Wells Criteria (DVT & PE) and many more.
2. Opioids Conversion Tool:
Performing conversions from one opioid or route of administration to another opioid.
It also includes all available dosage forms, strength and recommended dose adjustment for patients with renal impairment.
3. Corticosteroids Conversion Tool:
Computing conversions for equivalent doses of corticosteroids.
It also includes all available dosage forms and strengths.
4. Benzodiazepines Conversion Tool:
Performing conversions from one benzodiazepine or route of administration to another benzodiazepine.
It also includes all available dosage forms, strengths duration of action, and maximum daily dose for all FDA approved indications.
5. Antipsychotics Conversion Tool:
Performing conversion-dose calculations for both typical and atypical antipsychotics.
It also includes all available dosage forms, strengths, maximum daily dose and recommended dose adjustment for patients with renal impairment.
6. Therapeutic Interchange Tool:
Computing dose equivalencies and comparisons for various medications based on clinical studies and pharmaceutical monographs.
This includes ACE inhibitors dosage conversion, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) dosage conversion, IV to PO dosage conversion, Beta-blockers dosage conversion, statins (HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors) dosage conversion, diuretics conversion, anti-diabetic medications dosage conversion, Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) dosage conversion and many more.
7. Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Tool:
Calculating individualized nutritional requirements based on physiological parameters.
• Medical Specialties: Anesthesiology, Cardiology & Vascular Medicine, Critical Care & Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology - Oncology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Pulmonary Medicine, Surgery, Toxicology and Urology.
• Search: Quickly locate calculators.
• Bookmarked Favorites: To save frequently used calculators.
• Email: Send medical calculator app results.
• US and SI: All calculations are available in both units.
• References: Detailed information for each medical calculation.
• Patient Records: Save medical calculations for a specific patient.
• Brief Description: for each medical calculator's significance where this might not be obvious.
•• MedicalAbacus will be updated regularly.
•• MedicalAbacus is intended for use by healthcare professionals, and use by the general public is discouraged.••
-Added New Formulas