iOS iPhone Medical
ApoThera - Drug Information and Medical Reference Mobile App for Doctors
ApoThera - is a drug information and medical reference app for physicians and medical students featuring the following five medical applications:
1) Drug Information:
• Providing drug information and medical reference for thousands of FDA-approved band, generic, and OTC medicines based on Medi-Span drug database provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
• Search by brand, generic or pharmacologic class names.
• Drug monographs updated continuously with the latest information.
2) ApoThera Medical Calculators & Conversion Tools:
• Processing clinical algorithms, calculating medical scores, scales, classifications, computing pharmaceutical dosing for medications with narrow therapeutic index.
• Therapeutics Interchange Tool (IV to PO Conversion, ACE Inhibitors Conversion, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) Conversion, HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors (statins) Conversion, Beta-Blockers Conversion, Diuretics Conversion, Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) Conversion, Thyroid Medications Conversion, Diabetes Medications Conversion, and more.
• Benzodiazepines Conversion Tool
• Antipsychotics Conversion Tool
• Opioids Conversion Tool
• Corticosteroids Conversion Tool
• Total Parenteral Nutrition Tool (TPN)
3) Drug Interaction Checker:
• Providing multi-drug interaction checker with accurate clinical answers for any possible drug-drug interactions at the point-of-care with detail information about onset, severity, warning, management, mechanism and references for all FDA-approved medications.
4) Drug Identification:
• Verifying drug name, strength, detailed characteristics and viewing images of any matching drugs after entering the imprint code for any medication based on Medi-Span drug database provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
5) Therapeutics Consult:
• Providing treatment options for thousands of diseases and conditions based on Medi-Span drug database provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Anesthesiology, Cardiology & Vascular Medicine, Critical Care & Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology - Oncology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Pulmonary Medicine, Surgery, Toxicology and Urology.
•• ApoThera content is updated daily.••
•• ApoThera is intended for use by healthcare professionals, and use by the general public is discouraged.••
-User Interface Enhancements
-No need to create an account.
-No username and no password required.
-ApoThera discounts for hospitals, medical students and other healthcare institutions available at App Store Volume Purchase Program: http://www.apple.com/business/vpp/