This app was removed from the App Store.
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology II
iOS iPhone Medical
******* ON SALE! - NOW 50% OFF - THROUGH THIS WEEK ONLY! *******
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology II is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of medical school anatomy and physiology tutorials.
Are you a first year medical student looking for a portable review of anatomy and physiology? Succeed in your anatomy and physiology coursework with portable tutorials and lectures on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology II presents a complete review of the nervous, circulatory, and digestive system. MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology II also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your questions and study tips with other medical students!
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology II is part of the MDVideo series of iPhone Applications. MDVideo offers complete tutorials and professional training for medical students, covering such subjects as histology, pathology, biochemistry, anatomy and physiology. If you like MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I be sure to check out other apps in the series including MDVideo: Histology, MDVideo: Biochemistry and MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I.
******* ON SALE! - NOW 50% OFF - THIS WEEK ONLY! *******
== MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology II Features ==
- Over 15 anatomy and physiology tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- Heart Anatomy Part 1
- Heart Anatomy Part 2
- Heart and Lung
- Basic Gross Anatomy of the Human Heart
- Human Veins and Arteries
- Artery Model Part 1
- Artery Model Part 2
- Neuroanatomy: Spinal Cord
- Neuroanatomy: Spinal Cord 2
- Human Anatomy: Trigeminal Nerve and Its Branches
- Neuroanatomy: Brain
- Neuroanatomy: Brain 2
- Human Anatomy: Facial and Vestibulocochlear Nerves
- Neuroanatomy: Brainstem
- Neuroanatomy: Myelin
- Anatomy Lecture: Digestive and Urinary Systems
- Anatomy Lecture: Urinary System
- Understanding The Anatomy Behind Clinical Procedures
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology II is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Bug fixes; Performance updates; Faster load times.