Masimo Personal Health
* This App is only for use with the iSpO2 pulse oximeter or MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter (hardware module).
• From the leader in hospital pulse oximetry, Masimo’s iSpO2 pulse oximeter and MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter allow you to non-invasively measure blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate through motion and low perfusion.
• The MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter also provides perfusion index (PI) and pleth variability index (PVI®) measurements.
• View your measurements in real time, track and trend your measurement history, and share your data through text or email.
• Featuring Masimo® Signal Extraction Technology® (SET®), which has been shown to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during the challenging conditions of motion and low perfusion (blood flow) to the fingers, which reduces false alarms and increases true alarm detection. (1)
• For 25 years, Masimo has been focused on a singular mission–to take noninvasive patient monitoring to new sites and applications. Visit www.Masimo.com to learn why clinicians worldwide know and trust Masimo for patient care.
• Masimo pulse oximeters are available in different models with varying features. Please visit www.MasimoPersonalHealth.com to choose the right device for your needs.
• Please note: The App alone does not provide measurements. You will need either the iSpO2 Pulse Oximeter - which connects to your smart device running the App - or a MightySat finger pulse oximeter with the Bluetooth wireless option - to enable interaction with the App and view measurements in the App.
◦ %SpO2 – Oxygen saturation of arterial blood
◦ PR – Pulse rate measured in beats per minute (BPM), also known has heart rate.
◦ PI – Perfusion Index indicates arterial pulse signal strength
◦ PVI – Pleth Variability Index is a measure of the dynamic changes in PI that occur during the respiratory cycle. PVI is displayed as a percentage (0-100%).
(1) Shah N et al. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2012 Aug;24(5):385-91.
1. Added iOS 8 support
2. Added MightySat Fingertip Pulse Oximeter support
3. Added Apple Health App integration
4. Added ability to continue to monitor while the app is in the background
5. App name changed from iSpO2 to Masimo Personal Health
6. Addressed minor bugs
7. Application enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 23, 2015
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Masimo Corporation
- 38.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (28)