Masimo Personal Health
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
* This App is only for use with the iSpO2 pulse oximeter or MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter (hardware module). This App together with the Masimo iSpO2 pulse oximeter or MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter (which must be purchased separately) will allow you to non-invasively measure blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The compatible Masimo devices are available for sale in select countries only. Visit us at www.MasimoPersonalHealth.com to find out how you may purchase a Masimo device.
From the leader in hospital pulse oximetry, Masimo’s iSpO2 pulse oximeter and MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter allow you to non-invasively measure blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate through motion and low perfusion.
• The MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter also provides perfusion index (PI) and pleth variability index (PVI®) measurements.
• View your measurements in real time, track and trend your measurement history, and share your data through email.
• Featuring Masimo® Signal Extraction Technology® (SET®), which has been shown to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during the challenging conditions of motion and low perfusion (blood flow) to the fingers, which reduces false alarms and increases true alarm detection¹.
• For 25 years, Masimo has been focused on a singular mission–to take noninvasive patient monitoring to new sites and applications. Visit www.Masimo.com to learn why clinicians worldwide know and trust Masimo for patient care.
• Masimo pulse oximeters are available in different models with varying features. Please visit www.MasimoPersonalHealth.com to choose the right device for your needs.
◦ %SpO2 – Oxygen saturation of arterial blood
◦ PR – Pulse rate measured in beats per minute (BPM), also known has heart rate.
◦ PI – Perfusion Index indicates arterial pulse signal strength
◦ PVI – Pleth Variability Index is a measure of the dynamic changes in PI that occur during the respiratory cycle. PVI is displayed as a percentage (0-100%).
(1) Shah N et al. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2012 Aug;24(5):385-91.
* Added support for iOS 9.3.
* Added RRp trend graph.