LWW Medicine includes Wallach's Lab Tests app and will soon contain additional medical reference apps. Your in-app purchase for Wallach's Lab Tests comes with access to the lab tests and infectious disease assays within the first section of the book, Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests, 9th Edition.
This content aids you in using tests more effectively and efficiently by offering test outcomes, possible meanings, differential diagnosis, and summaries of tests available.
Get access to lab tests instantly-- anytime, anywhere-- with Wallach’s Lab Tests app.
Fixed : Monograph page buttons (Favourite and Note) not working in iOS 6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 07, 2012
- Wolters Kluwer Health
- 12.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1200 Questions to Help You Pass the Emergency Medicine Boards
• Berek and Novak's Gynecology Review App: Question and Answers to Test Your Knowledge
• Breath & Heart Sounds: Auscultation Skills Audio Review
• Briggs, Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, 9th Edition
• Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition Q&A
• Human Form Human Function Q&A
• Lightning Review for the EM Boards
• Lippincott Nursing Advisor
• Lippincott Procedures
• Lippincott's Prep for NCLEX-RN Success
• Lippincott’s Surgical Review Library
• LWW's Medical Assisting Exam Review, 3rd Editio...
• McCall's Phlebotomy Exam Review, 4th Edition Q&A
• Moore's Clinical Anatomy Q&A
• Nursing Antineoplastic Drugs
• Nursing Drug Handbook
• Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen
• Nursing Psychiatric Drugs
• Porth's Essentials of Pathophysiology, 3rd Edit...
• Rubin's Pathology Flash Cards
• Stedman's Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
• Stedman's Medical Terminology, 2nd Edition Q&A
• Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A