LabGear Medical lab reference guide
Award winning medical lab reference app, LabGear is the best pocket tool for Medical Laboratory tests with peer reviewed content for all health care professionals - students, physicians, nurses and is now with iCloud sync.
- "15 apps that improve your practice", Medscape.com
- University of Rochester Medical Center - 4 stars
- Best Science App (genengnews.com)
- Featured by Apple (US iTunes Store)
- Featured in "Apps for Healthcare professionals" AppStore.
- iCloud support
- > 300 Tests / 23 Categories
- INTUITIVE USER INFERFACE:
- Quick Jumps via Tag buttons showing you Lab abbreviation
- Quick Switch between Conventional (US) Units or SI Units.
- Tapping Reference Range in Lab detail reveals both US/SI value
- Bookmark a Lab test for easy quick reference.
MedCalc - LabGear LINK
LabGear ties up with MedCalc to provide the best Lab Information & Calculation/Formulation. Thats the perfect combination on the AppStore. Jump from LabGear to MedCalc (>2.1) for more relevant information.
- 300+ labs tests with descriptions, differential dx, presenting symptoms, extra information.
- Lab Values editing
- NOTES: Add your custom Notes to lab
- MedCalc Linkage (LabGear is linked with MedCalc app)
- SEARCH lab on External Sites Directly
- RANDOM Lab refreshes for Leisure Learning
- Fishbones schematics for Preset testing panels
More than [270+] Laboratory tests from Most Systems.
- Tumor Markers
- Hormones & Nutrition
- CardioVascular System
- Pulmonary System
- Gastrointestinal System
Based On Testing source/specimen
- Urine Sample
- Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Amniotic Fluid
- Other Body fluids
Based on Lab Type:
- Electrolytes & Metabolites
- All Proteins
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Cardiac Markers
Standard Test Panels: have been easily layed out for a quick browse. Lists tests that are usually done for initial assessment of the patient:
- Complete Blood Profile
- Basic Metabolic Panel
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Blood Gases
- Liver Panel
- Lipid Panel
- Coagulation Profile
- Diabetic Profile
-Lab Reports Have
- Brief Laboratory Test Description
- Conditions with High referrence range (if applicable)
- Conditions with Low range (if applicable)
- Reference Range with US / SI Units
- Presentation / Symptoms / Signs
- Wiki Links (For more information) *
- External search webresults *
- Intelligent Universal Search
Search either tags like 'Glu', 'AST', 'Ca', 'Na', 'K+' are fully searchable and bring up all related lab results.
Scroll while you search.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is strictly for educational purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please use this application only if you accept the disclaimer within the application. Consult with a recognized medical professional before making decisions based on information included in this application
*NOTE: Active Internet Connection is required either in the form of Wifi or cellular data plan (3G/EDGE/Etc.) to access Wiki/External pages.
please send your suggestions to support [ a t ] smartddx [dot] com
stay tuned to twitter.com/MedicalGear
- Better Handling of iCloud Synced Bookmarks
- iPad Launch Bug Fixed (truly sorry about this)
+ Lab tests content reviewed
+ iPhone 5 support
+ iPad Retina Screen support
+ New Icon
+ Added More MedCalc links
Please review and rate this app here, it helps!
Thank you for using LabGear, send all your queries to support( a t )smartddx.com
twitter - @MedicalGear
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2013
- Med Gears
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (71)
- 5.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Case Hx: General Medical History performa
• Clinicals: (Medical History, Symptoms & Physical Examination)
• Cranial Nerves ~ Pocket Clinical Resource
• Egypt Drug List (Based on EDA data)
• Monitor (Health logger)
• Symptomatology - Students' Pocket book of Symptoms & Signs