IVCalc makes it a snap to calculate intravenous rates, dosages, and concentrations.
First, choose what you're looking for - rate, dose, or concentration. Then, enter the other two, or load preset values for the desired drug. All the units, US and SI, you might need are supported.
With a single tap, choose whether to use weight in the calculation or not; when weight-based dosing is enabled, all the units and results update as appropriate.
IVCalc has support for drip factors of 10, 12, 15, 20, and 60 gtt/mL. If you need another drip tubing size, please just let me know via email and I'll add it.
After entering the needed information, the result is automatically displayed.
When you save a drug into IVCalc, it keeps track of all the information you used for that drug - whether or not it was dosed by weight, your desired units, the IV rate, etc.
You can type a note for any drug which will be saved along with its information.
Please email with any comments or enhancement requests!
• New icon (per trademark related request of the American Red Cross)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 01, 2010
- Evan Schoenberg
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (18)
- 0.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ATP3 Lipids Cholesterol Management
• Conference Pad
• Dispatcher: Messaging Manager
• Dupe Devil for iCal
• ICD9 Consult 2013
• ICD9 Consult 2013 Free
• LASIK Clinical Calculator
• Med Mnemonics
• MedAbbreviations: Medical Abbreviations Reference
• MediMath Medical Calculator
• Optics Clinical Calculator
• Perfect IVF Wheel
• Perfect OB Tracker
• Perfect OB Wheel
• Reading Glasses
• Rowmote Pro: Remote Control for Mac
• Rowmote: Remote Control for Mac
• Simon Web Emory/Grady Paging
• Vandy Paging