Easy Anatomy - Atlas & Quizzes
iOS Universal Medical
Do you want to learn anatomy easy?
Many students see anatomy as a difficult, time-consuming, and even boring subject. But future doctor must know the human anatomy perfectly!
With Easy Anatomy mobile app, you are guaranteed to learn anatomy more efficiently.
We've created high-quality anatomy illustrations and picture-based quizzes for more efficient memorization of anatomical structures.
Easily switch between Latin and English terminology.
And don't waste time with searching translations in dictionaries.
Use tools that will help you to become the best doctor!
Easy anatomy premium subscription provides:
- Full access to anatomy atlas. Browse thousands of high resolution, full colour anatomy illustrations.
- Latin & English & Russian terminologies. Easily switch between Latin and English terminology. Prepare for fluency in the two most widely used anatomical languages
- Full access to exam preparation quizzes. Quiz is perfect opportunity to tackle your weak spots in preparation for your upcoming exams.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Monthly ($1.99) with a 7-day free trial period. Price may vary by location.
- Yearly ($11.99). Price may vary by location.
After the 7 days free trial monthly subscription automatically renews for $1.99 (price may vary by location) per month unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost for the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Terms of Service: http://easyanatomy.tilda.ws/terms
We have added text-based quizzes! Try over 1500 text-based quiz questions across all sections of anatomy.