Intro to Electric Shock
Provides an animated representation of electricity moving in the body during electric shock. The emphasis is on dermal structures and explores some of the pathways and principles of current flow in human tissue. Scope is for low voltage, low current scenarios with no tissue damage.
- macro perspective of current flow
- plain english commentary with each scenario
- sequenced animations to show variations that may exist
- user selectable current flow speed
- perspective across four levels, from whole body to derma, then epidermal and finally strata.
Intended for a medical, scientific or biomedical audience.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 9.8 MB