Informed’s Emergency & Critical Care Guide
iOS Universal Medical
Access a wealth of critical emergency reference information and helpful tools right on your iPhone and iPad.
This new mobile edition of Informed’s Emergency & Critical Care Guide offers a great resource from the trusted leader in emergency reference information. The app is fast-to-use, loaded with detailed illustrations and helpful tools and formulas, easy to customize, and is compatible with your iPhone and iPad.
What's in the app?
- Coverage of the 2015 ECC and CPR Guidelines
- Current ACLS algorithms
- Emergency airway management (King LT, Ventilator guides, Rapid sequence intubation, Laryngeal mask)
- Guidelines for neurological and trauma emergency interventions. - Common emergency medications with information on primary indications, contraindications, common side effects, and dosages (including pediatric)
- Common poisons with information on toxic side effects, primary cautions, and prehospital care
- List of commonly used drugs and tables of often-ordered labs with range of outcomes - Calculators that offer a guide to simple conversions, burn formulas (ABA and Parkland), BSA/BMI, and IV drip rates
- Interactive tables for fast access to information about pediatric normal vital signs, resuscitation, and airway management
- Tools for tabulating scores for pediatric trauma, Glasgow Coma, Apgar, and NIH stroke scale.
What are the app's features?
- No wireless connection needed after initial download
- Tap and scroll to quickly access a wealth of content or use the quick search tool. - Rearrange the tiles on the home screen, add and save notes, and bookmark most-frequently used content to quickly access the information you most need.
- Change the font sizes and switch to night/low light mode to adjust legibility. - Use the tables, tools, calculators, and score assessments as fast reference.
Informed’s Emergency & Critical Care Guide for iPad/iPhone app is provided through a partnership between Visible Body and the Jones & Bartlett Learning Public Safety Group.
The Public Safety Group, a division of Jones & Bartlett Learning, is the world’s most innovative and trusted source for educational materials for emergency medical services, safety, fire, and rescue students, educators, and professionals. Our evidence-based solutions are proven to ensure high-level instructional quality, improve student engagement and comprehension, and provide relevant and targeted professional development. By leveraging the collective value of our people, products, and partners, we strive to be a lifelong learning solution—from initial training to continuing education and recertification—for public safety professionals across the globe.
About Visible Body
Visible Body is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning interactive and visual content for students and professionals in healthcare fields. Visible Body creates apps that advance the way students learn and healthcare professionals practice. The company produces custom content for many of the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. For more information visit www.visiblebody.com.
Questions or feedback? Contact us: email@example.com