iOS iPhone Medical
iGeneric contains information for 9,208 drug products which have therapeutical equivalents.
Please try FDA Drugs (99c) for a complete list of 16,382 approved drug products.
iGeneric is designed to help medical professionals find therapeutically equivalent generic drugs for brand name drugs. This application completely covers FDA's 'Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations' (a.k.a. The Orange Book) and Electronic Orange Book (a.k.a.EOB).
* Search generic drug for brand name drug
* Search brand name drug for generic drug
* Search drug name
* Search active ingredient
* Find drugs have the same dosage, form, ingredient and FDA approved TE code
FDA approved package insert includes:
* Clinical pharmacology;
* Dosage and administration;
* Use in specific populations;
* Warnings and precautions;
* Adverse reactions;
* Drug interactions;
* Nonclinical toxicology;
iGeneric and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely.
Nothing on these applications should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
Please visit www.sigmaphone.com or email to email@example.com for more information.
* Add more FDA approved package inserts
* UI bug fix