Horse Medical Agenda
iOS Universal Medical
Horse Medical Agenda is now a universal application optimized to run on iPhone, iPod and iPad devices.
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to the health of your horses: general information (such as breed, color, size, ...), vaccinations, vet visits, teeth control, parasite controls, injuries, surgeries, feed routines, work program, diagnostic examinations, medications, important pathologies, weight and important phone numbers.
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine veterinarian check up, to any possible emergency situation.
Horse Medical Agenda will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your horses general and health information (breed, sex, age, size, ...)
- The list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- The list of all performed vet visits, with the detail of visit outcomes
- The list of all performed parasite controls, with the indication of administered remedies
- The list of teeth control with the detail of teeth done and additional notes
- The list of performed surgeries, with the detail of surgery type, motivation, date, result, vet
- The list of injuries happened with dates and details
- The detail of feed routines you're using together with food type, dates, quantity and horse reaction
- The list of work programs your horse is following
- The list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- The list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption.
- The list of your horse pathologies.
- Weights growth information per date.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your horses health (veterinar…..).
Should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: email@example.com
If you have any issue, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
- Display of the evolution of weight on a chart