iOS Universal Medical
GoSchedule: Admin brings all of GoSchedule’s web features for managers to your iPhone and iPad. It’s the easiest way to manage your staff on the fly, letting you see who’s working, see who’s available, create and assign available shifts, get notified when employees are late, approve time off requests and more.
Please note: in order to use GoSchedule: Admin your company must be a GoSchedule customer. Your company will send you an email with an invite to activate your account. This app is only for administrators and managers. If you’re looking for the GoSchedule app for employees, please search the AppStore for GoSchedule.
• Quickly see who’s currently working and who’s scheduled to work on any given day
• View employee profiles, schedules and availability
• Create and assign available shifts
• Get notified when employees clock in late
• View and edit timesheets
• Approve time off, shift exchanges and available shift requests
• Use “Time Clock Mode” to let employees clock in and out
* GoSchedule now supports punching in and out for breaks in time clock mode for companies that have it enabled.
* Managers can create and edit break punches in the employee schedule view.
* Time off types are now supported in GoSchedule, meaning your employees can request Vacation, Sick Time, etc., instead of simply 'Time Off'.
* All Time Off requests must have a type in order to be approved.
* The employee's user calendar will indicate the type of time off they have for each day.
* Administrators can set an employee requirement for available shifts, and will be notified once this requirement has been met.
* Available in French.