GI Calc has been replaced by 'Calculate', a next generation clinical calculator by QxMD.
'Calculate' provides extensive new and upgraded clinical calculators and decision support tools from all areas of medicine.
Get it at:
or search for 'QxMD Calculate' in the App Store.
This Gastroenterology app is a critical tool for anyone - not just Gastroenterologists – managing patients with gastrointestinal and/or liver disease.
* Does your patient require admission and possible intervention for their upper GI bleeding (Blatchford score)?
* Determine the risk of rebleeding & dying from upper GI bleeding using the Rockall score and Forrest Classification
* Determine risk of relapse for alcohol abuse in the general population and post-liver transplantation
* Determine severity of pancreatitis using the APACHE II score, Ranson's criteria and the CT Severity index
* Diagnose Autoimmune Hepatitis
* Use the discriminant function to help determine prognosis and guide treatment in alcoholic hepatitis
* Determine prognosis with and without TIPSS
* Calculate Child-Pugh and MELD scores
* Use the MELD score to determine prognosis in alcohohlic hepatitis
* Use the Child Pugh score to determine prognosis in alcoholic liver disease
QxMD Software Features
* Developed by expert practicing physicians
* Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology
* Detailed references
* Comprehensive results
* SI and US units
Founded by medical professionals, QxMD Software is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, the custom content is compiled and edited by expert physicians from their respective fields.
- enhanced version number
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 25, 2010
- QxMD Medical Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (30)
- 1.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AF Guide: The Atrial Fibrillation Reference
• Calculate (Medical Calculator) by QxMD
• ECG Guide
• ECG Guide for iPad
• MedSpeak: Cantonese Translator
• MedSpeak: Cantonese Translator Lite
• MedSpeak: Mandarin Translator
• MedSpeak: Mandarin Translator Lite
• Pedi STAT
• Read: Personalized Medical Journal