Family Medical History
NOW INTEGRATED WITH FAMILY MEDICAL HISTORY FOR MAC AND FAMILY MEDICAL HISTORY FOR IPAD APPLICATIONS!!! Transfer your Family Medical History information between your Apple mobile and desktop devices.
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to your health and the one of each member of your family: blood group, blood pressure, medications , allergies, diagnostic tests and results, infectious diseases, vaccinations, ...
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine medical check up – where details of any medical prescriptions can be recorded – to any possible emergency situation where it becomes vital to have immediate access to data such as blood groups, allergies, results of diagnostic testing, prescribed medication etc.
Family Medical History will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your family main personal and health data (blood group, RH factor, health service number….)
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption. A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of diseases contracted and their dates.
- Blood pressure and weight trend
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your and your family health (doctor, paediatrician, general practitioner, health visitor, emergency services, Poison Centre, Burns Centre…..).
Family Medical History is now integrated with Family Medical History for iPad and Family Medical History for Mac (find it on the Mac App Store). Press a button and export your data on a .fmh file that can be reimported into any of your copies of Family Medical History, Family Medical History for iPad or Family Medical History for Mac. Please, feel free to contact us for additional information.
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). As the person who developed the application uses it himself, it is being constantly updated; in fact, should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issue or suggestion, please email directly to: email@example.com. If you write directly to us, we'll be able to better address your issues and questions, answering directly back to you.
- User interface review for compatibility with iOS7
- Display of the evolution of blood pressure and weight on a chart
- Fixed delete row option in iOS 7
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 20, 2013
- Da Pont
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (36)
- 2.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• About My Car
• About My Car
• About My Motorcycle
• Cat Medical Agenda for iPad
• Child Medical History
• Child Medical History for iPad
• Dog Medical Agenda
• Dog Medical Agenda
• Dog Medical Agenda - HD
• Family Medical History
• Family Medical History - HD
• Gestore IMU
• Horse Medical Agenda
• Math & Play - Mathematics for Preschool and Kindergartener Children
• Math & Play LITE - Mathematics for Preschool and Kindergartener Children
• My Blood Test
• My Blood Test for iPad
• My Love Story - Valentine's Day Special Edition
• My Stuff - Home Inventory
• My Vaccinations
• Pets Medical Agenda
• The Gifts List Xmas Special