ENDO3® Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - HD...
iOS iPad Medical
Today (09/24/2011) we have launched a CASE-OF-THE-DAY program for this Lite version :)
This app is a Lite version of ENDO3® Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, endo3®GI project (ISBN 80-969617-0-5) - reference/learning tool for gastroenterologists, surgeons, internists, and other physicians evaluating endoscopy for diagnosis of gastrointestinal disease.
Authors: Assoc. Prof. Radan Keil, M.D., Ph.D., Jan Stovicek M.D.
GI Endoscope Laboratory, Department of Internal Medicine, Motol Hospital, 2nd Medical Faculty, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
Edited by Roman Kerekes, M.D., REKESh Comp Ltd., Prague, CZ
- the app requires Internet connection
- endoscopy database of the Lite version is periodically updated
Feel free to visit our endoscopy website WWW.ENDO3.EU for support. In case of any issue we respond to your emails quickly at email address email@example.com
All content copyright 2011-2012 REKESh Comp Ltd.
1. IMPORTANT! This update is required to keep this app working after July 1, 2012 when our new media server launches.
- optimized loading of thumbnails
- a bug in push notifications resolved