ENDO3® Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy [HD]
iOS iPad Medical
ENDO3® Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is the first iOS version of ENDO3®GI project (ISBN 80-969617-0-5) - reference/learning tool for gastroenterologists, surgeons, internists, and other physicians evaluating endoscopy for diagnosis of gastrointestinal disease.
Authors: Assoc. Prof. Radan Keil, M.D., Ph.D., Jan Stovicek M.D.
GI Endoscope Laboratory, Department of Internal Medicine, Motol Hospital, 2nd Medical Faculty, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
Edited by Roman Kerekes, M.D., REKESh Comp Ltd., Prague, CZ
4. Post-surgical appearance of the stomach and esophagus
5. Post-surgical pathologies of the stomach
6. Large Intestine
- the app requires Internet connection
- 170 annotated videos
- once purchased, the database of videos loading from our server are updated and extended
Feel free to visit our endoscopy website www.rekesh.eu for support. In case of any issue we respond to your emails quickly at email address email@example.com
All content copyright 2011-2014 REKESh Comp Ltd.
- iOS7 design
- new Large interstine chapter