iOS iPad Medical
The eClinicalWorks Kiosk app is a great way to streamline the check-in process in your practice. The app enables your patients to use an iPad to check in for an appointment, and even schedule a new, same-day appointment, conveniently. As part of checking in with the Kiosk app, your patients can quickly and privately update their demographic information (name, address, etc.) directly on the iPad.
All the information your patients validate or change is input directly to your practice’s electronic medical records system, ensuring its accuracy and saving you time.
The Kiosk app enables your patients to:
- Securely identify themselves to the practice as they check in
- Verify and update any of their demographic and contact information, including phone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Complete intake forms (questionnaires) specific to their visit, providing precise history information …
- With the click of a button, this information can become part of the patient’s chart!
- Acknowledge and sign your practice’s consent forms
- Validate their insurance information
- Confirm their appointment and the reason for the visit
- Schedule a new appointment for the same day
- Make a payment using their credit card
- Sign up for the Patient Portal to manage their health care, appointments, and accounts from home
- EMR Version 10.0.80
- Some features of the iPad app use the device’s camera. These features require iPad (3rd generation) or later.
- Scanning with healow QR Code requires iPad (4th generation) or later.
- Added ‘Search’ for Race, Language, Ethnicity
- Improvements to Driver’s License scanning
- Enhancements to Pharmacy, Provider, Questionnaire, and Demographic screens
- Updates to signature collection on Consent Form screen
- Various bug fixes