ECG Guide for iPad
The most comprehensive ECG app, finally available for the iPad - over 200 examples of common and uncommon ECGs
Praise for the ECG Guide:
"Core Medical App."
- Georgetown Medical School.
“This brand-new gem features concise explanations with ample high-quality ECG examples...”
- American College of Emergency Physicians
“...a 5 star application”
- User review
“...a must have application for doctors, residents and medical students.”
- User review
Succinct yet authoritative, this ECG reference is a critical companion for practicing physicians, medical trainees, nurses and paramedics. It is designed as a learning tool for those still training as well as a reliable reference for more experienced interpreters of ECGs.
✦ Full reference text that includes in-depth information on topics such as:
- Approach to ECG Interpretation
- Analysis of rate, rhythm, axis, P wave, QRS complex, ST segment, T wave and QT interval
- Ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement
- Assessment of ischemia
- Approach to arrhythmia
- Bradyarrythmias and tachyarrythmias, Heart block, and much more…
(content based on national guidelines 2009 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram)
✦ The largest ECG library available on the iPad with over 200 high resolution sample ECGs with common and complex findings for easy reference
✦ ECG Interpreter - Stepwise assistance with ECG interpretation. Helps create differential diagnosis based on simple to assess ECG features.
✦ Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to test your knowledge
✦ Rapid Reference section - one tap takes you to 11 summary pages used to confidently interpret ECGs
✦ Clear descriptions of both common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
✦ Review etiology and differential diagnosis of common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
✦ Pediatric values included
This app teaches ECG interpretation from a Cardiology perspective.
Compiled and written by Jason Andrade, MD, FRCPC.
- Fixed bug causing app to crash upon start-up
- Enhanced version number
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 31, 2010
- QxMD Medical Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (20)
- 24.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AF Guide: The Atrial Fibrillation Reference
• Calculate (Medical Calculator) by QxMD
• ECG Guide
• MedSpeak: Cantonese Translator
• MedSpeak: Cantonese Translator Lite
• MedSpeak: Mandarin Translator
• MedSpeak: Mandarin Translator Lite
• Pedi STAT
• Read: Personalized Medical Journal