The European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) presents this App for the 2011 Annual Meeting which is the three and a half day scientific meeting in your hand! The EASD app gives users the opportunity to
- Browse, search and view the Scientific Programme of the EASD 2011 Annual Meeting by Speakers, Session, Topics and Keywords.
- Access abstracts and e-Posters via the Scientific Programme
- Access webcasts of all lectures (view missed presentations)
- Comment and presentations and session
- Use the community features to exchange thoughts and ideas in real time with colleagues’ and experts in the field of diabetes and diabetes research.
- Create your personal schedule and link it to your personal calendar
- Access the Floorplan to easily find conference rooms and spots onsite
- Locate your route to the venue
The European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) was founded in 1965 and is based on individual membership and embraces scientists, physicians, laboratory workers, nurses and students from all over the world who are interested in diabetes and related subjects. An Active Member is an individual holding a medical degree or a scientific worker with an academic degree who has paid the current annual membership fee.
The EASD Annual Meeting is the largest annual scientific meeting on diabetes bringing together over 17,000 participants from more than 100 countries. This year, 2145 abstracts received by the Association and 1294 were accepted for inclusion in the Annual Meeting. All abstracts were considered anonymously and were scored by 40 referees.
This APP is being released by M Events Cross Media GmbH (www.m-events.com) and distributed by JMarquardt Technologies GmbH (www.jmarquardt.com).
Please send any feedback or inquiries to email@example.com
- updated planner view
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 07, 2011
- M Events Cross Media GmbH
- 10.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data