Dog Medical Agenda
iOS iPhone Medical
NOW INTEGRATED WITH DOG MEDICAL AGENDA FOR MAC AND DOG MEDICAL AGENDA FOR IPAD APPLICATIONS!!!
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to the health of your dogs: general information (such as breed, color, microchip information, ...), vaccinations, physical examination, medications , allergies, diagnostic tests and results, ...
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine veterinarian check up, to any possible emergency situation.
Dog Medical Agenda will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your dogs general and health information (breed, sex, microchip information, ...)
- A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your dogs health (veterinar…..).
Dog Medical Agenda is now integrated with Dog Medical Agenda for iPad and Dog Medical Agenda for Mac (find it on the Mac App Store). Press a button and export your data on a .dogmedicalagenda file that can be reimported into any of your copies of Dog Medical Agenda, Dog Medical Agenda for iPad or Dog Medical Agenda for Mac. Please, feel free to contact us for additional information.
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). Should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: email@example.com
If you have any issue, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
- Added the ability to insert calendar events or vaccinations and physical and diagnostic examinations
- New user interface with dynamic transitions