iOS iPad Medical
Now available on iPad!
DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software. There is also the companion iPhone and OS X App on the App Store. This is the first Diabetes Software that syncs your data using iCloud or Dropbox! So your data is accessible on all your devices. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
Log all relevant information for your diabetes management:
- Blood sugar
- Insulin (Bolus, Basal)
- Ketone in mmol/L and free form
- Duration of Activities
- Blood Pressure
Get a quick overview of your daily glucose and insulin data in an easy to read diary
Understand your data with nice built in graphs:
- Blood glucose graph
- Insulin graph
- Blood sugar by time of day
- HbA1C graph
- Standard Day/Standard Week graph to compare different days/weeks in one graph
- Blood Pressure graph
All reports and graphs can also be printed out or sent to your doctor.
International units for the various measurements are configurable (mmol/L, mg/dL, %). Changing these preferences will also automatically translate existing entries into these units.
Import data from the DiamondMini device from FORA.
Data can be synced to other devices (Mac or iOS devices) with Dropbox or iCloud (In-App purchase needed)
The free application offers up to 100 entries without cloud syncing. Standard License In-App Purchase offers unlimited number of entries. Cloud Sync license offers the possibility to sync data to other devices (separate purchase for iPhone/iPad and Mac version needed).
- When entering values the app makes some checks whether the value makes sense. This reduces the risk of wrong entries
- Added possibility to manually load and save backups
- The feedback mail now contains more diagnostic information that helps to fix problems faster