Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook
Written by a team of experts from a renowned emergency department and Level 1 Trauma Center, the Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook provides the clinical information most frequently used in emergency care -- in a simple, easy-to-use, and portable format.
Emergency Medicine Handbook, 5th Ed. covers:
* Critical care
* Primary care issues, such as hypertension, gastroenteritis, and pharyngitis
*Easy access to critical information.
*Authoritative drug-dosing and disease treatment tables.
*Treatment regimens for scores of common diseases.
*TIMI Risk Score, Nexus Low-Risk Criteria, and CT Grading of Solid Organ Injuries.
*ACLS and PALS algorithms.
*Pediatric and adult visual acuity charts.
Originally a privately-published book intended to serve the needs of a single hospital, the Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook has been an overwhelming success. The book's first edition appeared in 1990 and sold almost entirely through word of mouth. The 5th Edition of the Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook is thoroughly revised and updated, containing the latest treatment protocols, drug dosing guidelines, diagnostic aids, and more.
* Runs in full resolution on iPhone 5
* Compatible with iOS 6
* Various minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2013
- USBMIS, Inc
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (7)
- 11.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AACN Essentials of Critical-Care Nursing Pocket Handbook
• Advanced Wound Treatment
• Army Survival
• Clinical Prediction Rules: A Physical Therapy Reference
• Clinical Prediction Rules: A Physical Therapy Reference Lite
• Clinician's Pocket Reference (The Scut Monkey Book)
• Combat Skills of the Soldier
• Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses
• Gray's Anatomy 2011
• IDdx: Infectious Disease Queries
• Labs & Formulas
• Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests
• Medical Spanish
• Mobile EMT
• Mobile First Aid & CPR
• Mobile Medical Emergencies
• Mobile Paramedic
• Mobile Patient Response
• Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR)
• Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, Handbook for Clinicians
• Patient's Guide to Medical Terms
• Pocket Guide to Hematologic Cancer Chemotherapy Protocols
• Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition
• Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook
• Tarascon Hospital Medicine
• Tarascon Pharmacopoeia
• Tarascon Primary Care
• Tarascon Rheumatologica
• Travel Med
• USMLE Step 1, Deja Review
• USMLE Step 2 CK, Deja Review