Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook
Written by a team of experts from a renowned emergency department and Level 1 Trauma Center, the Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook provides the clinical information most frequently used in emergency care -- in a simple, easy-to-use, and portable format.
Emergency Medicine Handbook, 5th Ed. covers:
* Critical care
* Primary care issues, such as hypertension, gastroenteritis, and pharyngitis
*Easy access to critical information.
*Authoritative drug-dosing and disease treatment tables.
*Treatment regimens for scores of common diseases.
*TIMI Risk Score, Nexus Low-Risk Criteria, and CT Grading of Solid Organ Injuries.
*ACLS and PALS algorithms.
*Pediatric and adult visual acuity charts.
Originally a privately-published book intended to serve the needs of a single hospital, the Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook has been an overwhelming success. The book's first edition appeared in 1990 and sold almost entirely through word of mouth. The 5th Edition of the Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook is thoroughly revised and updated, containing the latest treatment protocols, drug dosing guidelines, diagnostic aids, and more.
Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 30, 2014
- USBMIS, Inc
- 24.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (7)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AACN Essentials of Critical-Care Nursing Pocket Handbook
• Advanced Wound Treatment
• Army Survival
• Clinician's Pocket Reference (The Scut Monkey Book)
• Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses
• Family Practice Notebook
• Gray's Anatomy 2011
• IDdx: Infectious Disease Queries
• Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests
• MIMS Diagnosis & Management
• Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, Handbook for Clinicians
• Pocket Guide to Hematologic Cancer Chemotherapy Protocols
• Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 22nd Ed.
• Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook
• Tarascon Hospital Medicine
• Tarascon Medical Procedures
• Tarascon Pharmacopoeia
• Tarascon Primary Care
• Tarascon Rheumatologica
• Travel Med