Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures
This state of the art app contains an outstanding collection of procedural videos, photographs, labelled drawings and text to help you perform a wide range of dermatological and cosmetic procedures in your office.
Over 900 full-color photos and drawings in combination with 78 high-definition narrated videos clearly demonstrate key procedures, including skin biopsies, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, botulinum toxin injections, and more.
• Master dermatologic and cosmetic procedures thanks to 78 narrated, high-definition videos demonstrating skin biopsies, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers and excision of skin cancers, cysts, and lipomas.
• See how to perform each procedure clearly from detailed, full-color photographs and drawings and step-by-step instructions.
• Learn how to use dermoscopy to more accurately detect skin cancer, the latest information on lasers, botulinum toxin injections and dermal fillers, the diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant lesions, and more.
• Includes coding and billing details, consent forms and patient education handouts.
• The text is clearly referenced with attention to available evidence.
Instantly and accurately diagnose and treat the full range of skin diseases with superb images and text that look great on your mobile device. No Internet connection needed to view the entire app. It is all ready for super quick video, image and information retrieval.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search by keywords. The search tool will find text, figures, tables and videos with one single search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. The text search results provide the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes for chapters, images, and tables, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app narrated by Dr. Richard P. Usatine.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures in Office Practice by Elsevier.
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Professor, Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Professor, Family and Community Medicine, Fellowship Director, Underserved Dermatology Fellowship, Medical Director, Skin Clinic, University Health System, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas
John L. Pfenninger, MD
Daniel L. Stulberg, MD
Rebecca Small, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Minor improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 20, 2013
- Usatine Media LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 980.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ABSITE Slayer
• Anesthesiology Examination and Board Review
• Botulinum Toxin
• CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT) Study Guide
• Color Atlas and Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology
• Color Atlas and Synopsis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
• Color Atlas of Cosmetic Dermatology
• Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2/E
• Color Atlas of Pediatric Dermatology
• Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy
• Conn's Current Therapy 2014
• Dermoscopy Two Step Algorithm
• Dermoscopy: An Illustrated Self-Assessment Guide
• Essential Clinical Procedures
• Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis
• Family Practice Examination and Board Review
• Field Guide to Wilderness Medicine
• First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2014
• First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK (Clinical Knowledge)
• First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills)
• First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, 3/E
• First Aid for the USMLE: Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3
• Fitzpatrick's Dermatology Flash Cards
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 18th Edition
• Lange Anatomy Flash Cards
• Lange Top 300 Pharmacy Drug Cards 2014-2015
• Lookingbill & Marks' Principles of Dermatology
• Minor Emergencies
• Pediatric Dermatology DDx Deck
• Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care
• Pocket Atlas of Emergency Ultrasound
• Schwartz's Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review
• The Atlas of Emergency Medicine
• The Atlas of Emergency Medicine Flashcards
• Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations