iOS Universal Medical
CPR Tempo provides audio and visual cues to aid the timing of chest compressions during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Timers are also provided for rhythm checks after defibrillator shocking and for epinephrine administration.
The American Heart Association recommends a rate of 100 compressions per minute during CPR. This is difficult to maintain without audio cues, especially as the rescuer tires. ER nurse and Army Reservist MAJ Don Kyle shared with Frozen Ape about our metronome app Tempo is being used for this purpose. We have since worked with Don to create a specialised app, including the following bonus features:
- Timer with visual and audio cues for rhythm checks
- Timer with visual and audio cues for Epinephrine administration
- Log of each resuscitation event detailing each action taken and location of event (location services required)
- Configurable CPM (compressions per minute) from 100 to 120
- Configurable epinephrine interval from 3 to 5 minutes
Disclaimer: This app follows standards recommended by the American Heart Association. Do not use this app if these standards do not align with your medical practice. Please familiarize yourself with this app, including the tutorial, and verify the settings before using the app in an actual resuscitation event. Frozen Ape Pte. Ltd. is not liable for mishaps due to the misuse of, or malfunctioning of the app.
- Support for 4 inch displays
- Screen Auto-lock now disabled
- Audio now plays while app is in background