Common Symptom Guide
iOS Universal Medical
Instantly diagnose 100 of the most commonly seen symptoms in adults and children!
The Common Symptom Guide is the most trusted and easy-to-use reference for quickly and accurately evaluating and treating patients based on presenting symptoms. The Guide includes lists of pertinent questions, physical findings, and differential diagnosis for more than 100 of the most common adult and pediatric symptoms so you can instantly diagnose and treat the complaint.
Turn to The Common Symptom Guide for important guidelines on:
* Patient and family history
* Physical examination
* Diagnostic considerations
* Environmental history
* Outstanding indexing and cross-referencing to help you quickly arrive at a diagnosis
* Increased number of evidence-based medicine references
* Updated medical information throughout
* More references to key websites
* Additional information on the author's website
--Doody's Review Service:
"This is a book of lists to help inexperienced healthcare providers hone their skill at progressing from symptoms to a differential diagnosis to treatment decisions. This is a necessary step in a student's development and this book goes a long way in assisting in this process. 3 Stars."
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Flash Cards’ give you the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Support for iOS 11!
•Complete visual redesign
•New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
•Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
•Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
•Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field