Color Atlas and Synopsis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This app contains an unmatched collection of full-color clinical images of common and rare sexually transmitted diseases. More than 200 full-color photographs from the author’s extensive private collection of clinical photographs comes this classic app of sexually transmitted diseases. It offers a succinct outline presentation that features color photographs for each disorder, accompanied by a concise overview of epidemiology, clinical manifestations, the physical examination, diagnosis and management, and prevention. Coverage of each condition includes clinical case studies. Instantly and accurately diagnose and treat the full range of STDs with a superb collection images and text that look great on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
The content includes the latest information on epidemiology and treatment. One section reviews the global epidemiology of HIV and AIDS as well as other STDs. The chapter on HIV and AIDS has been substantially expanded. The app begins with an overview section on the clinical approach to patients with STDs.
This unique atlas covers bacterial sexually transmitted diseases, viral sexually transmitted diseases, clinical syndromes, and more. This app is an outstanding clinical guide to confirm your next diagnosis and a quick source of up-to-date information on tests and treatment.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search by word. You can search to find text or figures and the search tool shows you choices of words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes for chapters, images, and tables, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for super quick image and information retrieval.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app narrated by Dr. Richard P. Usatine.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Color Atlas and Synopsis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 3rd Edition by McGraw-Hill.
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.
Clinical Professor of Medicine
University of Washington Center for AIDS and STD
Senior Research Leader
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Professor of Family Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Minor improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 22, 2013
- Usatine Media LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 41.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ABSITE Slayer
• Botulinum Toxin
• CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT) Study Guide
• Color Atlas and Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology
• Color Atlas of Cosmetic Dermatology
• Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2/E
• Color Atlas of Pediatric Dermatology
• Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy
• Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures
• Dermoscopy: An Illustrated Self-Assessment Guide
• Essential Clinical Procedures
• Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis
• Family Practice Examination and Board Review
• Field Guide to Wilderness Medicine
• First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK (Clinical Knowledge)
• First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills)
• First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, 3/E
• First Aid for the USMLE: Step 1 2013, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 18th Edition
• Lange Anatomy Flash Cards
• Lange Top 300 Pharmacy Drug Cards
• Lookingbill & Marks' Principles of Dermatology
• Minor Emergencies
• Pediatric Dermatology DDx Deck
• Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care
• Pocket Atlas of Emergency Ultrasound
• Schwartz's Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review
• The Atlas of Emergency Medicine
• The Atlas of Emergency Medicine Flashcards
• The Color Atlas of Family Medicine
• Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations