Clinical Prediction Rules: A Physical Therapy Reference
This application offers a comprehensive look at clinical prediction rules (CPRs) as they relate to physical therapy practice. Pertinent information is readily accessible to influence clinical decision making while also providing sufficient depth. CPR development level is provided, a quality assessment score is listed as well as a clinical bottom line paragraph to provide the user with a summative statement. The predictor variables are well described and include multiple color pictures for clarity of explanation and ease of reproduction. To further assist the user in their utilization of clinical prediction rules this application includes a decision making algorithm calculator as well as multiple case studies demonstrating the inclusion of such rules into an evidence-based clinical scenario.
• Includes detailed descriptions, full-color illustrations and photos, and case studies for reference.
• Features a decision making algorithm calculator.
• Offers patient characteristics and screening tools to help make an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
• A valuable reference tool to effectively apply CPRs to day-to-day practice.
• An excellent reference source for the large majority of rules existing to date.
With over 100 images, illustrations, and tables to demonstrate key exercises and concepts, this user-friendly application is an essential reference for physical therapist students, recent physical therapist graduates, and licensed physical therapists to utilize for improved patient care.
2 How to Use This App
5 Cervicothoracic Region and Temporomandibular Joint
6 Upper Extremities
7 Lumbopelvic Region
8 Lower Extremities
9 Case Studies
A CPR Quality Scores of Level IV Prognostic Studies
B CPR Quality Scores of Level IV Intervention Studies
C Quality Assessment of Diagnostic CPRs
D CPR Quality Scores of Interventional Validation Studies
E CPR Decision-Making Algorithm
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 01, 2011
- USBMIS, Inc
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 5.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AACN Essentials of Critical-Care Nursing Pocket Handbook
• Advanced Wound Treatment
• Army Survival
• Clinical Prediction Rules: A Physical Therapy Reference Lite
• Clinician's Pocket Reference (The Scut Monkey Book)
• Combat Skills of the Soldier
• Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses
• Detroit Receiving Hospital Emergency Medicine Handbook
• Gray's Anatomy 2011
• IDdx: Infectious Disease Queries
• Labs & Formulas
• Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests
• Medical Spanish
• Mobile EMT
• Mobile First Aid & CPR
• Mobile Medical Emergencies
• Mobile Paramedic
• Mobile Patient Response
• Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR)
• Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, Handbook for Clinicians
• Patient's Guide to Medical Terms
• Pocket Guide to Hematologic Cancer Chemotherapy Protocols
• Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition
• Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook
• Tarascon Hospital Medicine
• Tarascon Pharmacopoeia
• Tarascon Primary Care
• Tarascon Rheumatologica
• Travel Med
• USMLE Step 1, Deja Review
• USMLE Step 2 CK, Deja Review