China Interventional Therapeutics (CIT) presents this App for its 10th Anniversary meeting 2012 which is the three and a half day meeting in your hand!
The CIT app gives you the opportunity to
- Browse, search and view the Scientific Programme of the CIT 2012 Annual Meeting by Speakers, Session, Topics and Keywords.
- Access webcasts of all lectures (view missed presentations)
- Comment on presentations and sessions
- Use the community features to exchange thoughts and ideas in real time with colleagues and experts in the field.
- Create your personal schedule
- Access the floorplan to easily find conference rooms and spots onsite
CIT2012 will provide more than 360 hours’ education courses, 1100 didactic presentations in 150 sessions at 18 meeting rooms, and 50 live cases transmission during its three-and-half-day program. The grand opening and plenary CIT-TCT session will take place in the morning of March 16th, and the results of late-breaking clinical trials will be released on March 16th and 17th.
As one of the largest interventional cardiology meetings and one of the most educational teaching courses in the Asia Pacific region, there are more than 5,500 experts, cardiologists, radiologists, vascular medicine specialists, industrial partners and other health care professionals with a special interest in the field of interventional cardiology who will attend the meeting.
This APP is being released by M Events Cross Media GmbH (www.m-events.com) and distributed by JMarquardt Technologies GmbH (www.jmarquardt.com).
Please send any feedback or inquiries to email@example.com
program display changes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 13, 2012
- M Events Cross Media GmbH
- 15.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data