Child Medical History for iPad
iOS iPad Medical
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to the health and development of your child/children: blood group, vaccinations, allergies, diagnostic tests and results, infectious diseases, medications and growth and developmental data.
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine paediatric check up – where details of growth and any medical prescriptions can be recorded – to any possible emergency situation where it becomes vital to have immediate access to data such as blood groups, allergies, results of diagnostic testing, prescribed medication etc.
Child Medical History will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your children’s main personal and health data (blood group, RH factor, NHS (National Health Service) number….)
- A record of key growth and developmental stages (height, weight…) together with photos of your children.
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption. A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of diseases contracted and their dates.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your child’s/children’s health and development (paediatrician, general practitioner, health visitor, emergency services, Poison Centre, Burns Centre…..).
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). As the person who developed the application uses it himself, it is being constantly updated; in fact, should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: email@example.com
If you have any issue, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
- Internal application icons update
- Minor bug fix