Chest X-Ray Interpreter
Learn to expertly interpret chest x-rays in minutes. Chest X-Ray Interpreter includes an extensive collection of common and unusual chest x-rays. It has built in calipers that automatically measure heart size, lung nodules, and lung masses.
Chest X-Ray Interpreter is essential for anyone who needs to read chest x-rays, including physicians, nurses, students, physician's assistants, respiratory technicians, and nurse practitioners. Learn the systematic method that radiologists use to interpret chest x-rays.
Learn to assess orientation, skeletal structures, mediastinum, diaphragm, lungs, heart structures, pneumothorax, heart failure, and much more. The radiology processor produces a report that can be saved, added to electronic medical records, or e-mailed.
• Built in calipers for measuring body structures
• Calipers can be used to measure any object, including skin lesions and pupil size
• Follows 2011 ACR/WHO guidelines
• Zoomable sample chest x-rays with common and unusual findings
• Generates a report, which can be e-mailed, saved, added to electronic health records, or printed.
Powered by the ACRI Radiology Decision Engine. This app is for educational purposes only.
Updated for 2012. Learn to read chest x-rays.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 25, 2011
- Current Clinical Strategies Publishing
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (21)
- 8.5 MB