Cat Medical Agenda
iOS Universal Medical
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to the health of your cats: general information (such as breed, color, ...), vaccinations, vet visits, parasite controls, surgeries, diagnostic examinations, medications, important pathologies, weight and important phone numbers.
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine veterinarian check up, to any possible emergency situation.
Cat Medical Agenda will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your cats general and health information (breed, sex, age, ...)
- The list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- The list of all performed vet visits, with the detail of visit outcomes
- The list of all performed parasite controls, with the indication of administered remedies
- The list of performed surgeries, with the detail of surgery type, motivation, date, result, vet
- The list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- The list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption.
- The list of your cats pathologies.
- Weights growth information per date.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your cats health (veterinar…..).
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). Should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issue, please email directly to: email@example.com. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
- Completely renewed user interface!
- Now the app is universal and runs on both iPhone and iPad with an optimized interface