This app was removed from the App Store.
CARDIO3® Atlas of Interventional Cardiology – Lite
iOS iPhone Medical
Today (09/24/2011) we have launched a ANGIO-OF-THE-DAY program for this Lite version :)
NOTE: This version is optimized for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and 3rd generation iPod touch with iOS version at least 4.0 and is compatible with iOS version 3.1.3 and older. The limitation of 3.x iOS - the videos don't repeat.
INTERNET CONNECTION is REQUIRED. The size and quality of the video files is optimized therefore easy to download over a 3G network.
"Atlas of Interventional Cardiology" is a preview version of CARDIO3®INVASIVE project – reference/learning tool for cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, internists, other physicians evaluating interventional images in cardiology.
Edited by Jaroslav Januska M.D. Hospital Podlesi a.s., Cardiac Centre, Trinec
Roman Kerekes, MD, 1st Medical School, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Lite version of this education tool has limited number of excellent quality angiograms and other annotated images and videos
- Lite version requires an Internet connection
- The database of sample angiograms at our server is regularly updated and extended
IMPORTANT! This update is required to keep this app working after July 1, 2012 when our new media server launches.
- optimized loading of thumbnails
- a bug in push notifications resolved