CARDIO3® Interventional Atlas
iOS iPhone Medical
CARDIO3® Atlas of Interventional Cardiology is a CARDIO3®INVASIVE project – reference/learning tool for cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, internists, other physicians evaluating interventional images in cardiology.
Edited by Jaroslav Januska M.D. Hospital Podlesi a.s., Cardiac Centre, Trinec
Roman Kerekes M.D., 1st Medical School, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Table of Content
A. Coronary anomalies
B. Coronary interventions
C. Aorta and aortic valve
D. Left ventricle
E. Mitral Valve
F. Pericardial diseases
G. Pulmonary valve
H. Congenital anomalies
L. Peripheral interventions
- the app requires Internet connection
- 300 annotated videos and growing
- once purchased, the database of videos loading from our server is regularly updated and extended
IMPORTANT: in case of any technical issue please, DON'T RATE BAD, DON'T COMPLAIN IN REVIEWS but send us an email! We'll fix it!
NOTE: The size and quality of the video files is optimized and easy to download over a 3G connection.
- iOS 8-11 compatible
- searching feature available
- performance and UI improvements