Barron’s PCAT Exam Review Practice Questions
iOS Universal Medical
Study on the go with this innovative, fun-to-use app from the experts at Barron’s. Prepping for the Pharmacy College Admission Test or PCAT has never been easier. With critical content organized in actual test format, the Barron’s PCAT app is a must-have study aid.
• Updated to reflect the recently reformatted PCAT, the app provides customizable practice tests comprised of highly relevant questions and detailed explanations.
• The tests may be taken in timed mode to simulate actual testing conditions.
• Organized into 5 subject areas - college-level biology, inorganic and organic chemistry, quantitative ability, reading comprehension and verbal ability - the app provides a comprehensive review.
• Includes helpful tips to maximize your score in each subject.
• Additional advice to ace the PCAT’s writing section.
Initial download of the app delivers 10 complimentary multiple choice questions in each topic for a total of 50 questions. By purchasing the expansion pack in the app, you will gain access to over 850 questions and answers. So whether you’re looking for an overall review or need to hone in on problem areas, this app is all you need to succeed on the PCAT. Flag questions as you go along and track your progress using the detailed analytics available within the app including exam history, strength by topic, and overall progress.
Send us a question or share your feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org