Barron’s NCLEX-RN Review
iOS Universal Medical
Pass your NCLEX with the leader in NCLEX test preparation! Features over 100 practice questions, 300 medication cards and 200 must-know, PLUS custom quizzes.
Barron’s NCLEX-RN app includes flash cards to help nursing students succeed on the most important exam of their lives — the NCLEX.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 100+ practice questions
• Detailed explanations with images
• Developed by experts
• 300+ in-depth medication cards containing:
• Side effects
• Nursing considerations
• and more!
• 300+ must-know references
• 100+ most common abbreviations
• Access to custom quizzes
• Real time statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
• Unlimited access to ALL categories
Barron’s NCLEX-RN Flash Cards is the only NCLEX-RN preparation app that provides an index of common medical abbreviations and what they stand for.
• Medication/Reference cards name a medication on the front and lists its uses, how it is administered and it's side effects on the back.
• Exam Questions present questions similar to those that appear on the actual test and provide explanations for each of the multiple choice answer options.
• Flashcard Study mode allows you to categorize your flash cards as you study and gain confidence in the material.
Questions? Comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Important Note: This app is designed for NCLEX-RN test preparation ONLY. This application is NOT to be used to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any medical condition.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.