App Store named EyeDecide the best iPad / iPhone Medical app in App Store Rewind 2011 in the US.
Download it for free on the App Store now.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ AgingSpine™
AgingSpine teaches you about spine Anatomy, Conditions, best practices, and helps you Find a Specialist.
‘Patient education by Orca Health is better than a second opinion.’
AgingSpine is divided into three sections: Anatomy, Condition, and Find a Specialist. Using medical images and annotations which are specific to each spinal condition, the app describes each condition, shows what it looks like, discusses symptoms and findings, and gives treatment recommendations based on best practices. AgingSpine also provides a directory of specialists based on the user's location.
AgingSpine takes advantage of the new AirPlay Mirroring feature in iOS 5, allowing users to stream the app's content to a larger screen. This capability will help doctors in consultation with their patients and teachers with their students, delivering a key educational benefit to the app.
The medical issues covered in AgingSpine™:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Scoliosis
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Cervical Stenosis
Visit us at www.orcahealth.com, watch for our future releases, and experience the future of healthcare with Orca Health.
- Email/Sharing with friends and family.
- Advanced search option.
- Improved stability and performance.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 03, 2012
- ORCA MD
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (48)
- 140.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dental Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals
• Ear Nose Throat Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals by Orca Health (formerly Orca MD)
• Foot Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals
• Heart Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals Powered by Harvard Medical School
• Shoulder Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals
• Spine Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals