ACLS Wiz Flashcards 2012 for iPad
Includes the New AHA Guidelines for 2012. The new guidelines have significant changes in ACLS and drug therapy.
ACLS Wiz is a comprehensive review of the American Heart Association algorithms and guidelines. This rapid review will prepare you for certification in advanced
cardiovascular life support. The 800 flash memory cards detail all ACLS and Basic Life Support topics.
This application is for health care providers who want to become expert at saving lives. Nurses, physicians, medical
students, paramedics, EMTs, and lay persons can use this application.
Categories: Basic life support, pediatric basic life support, cardiac arrest, bradycardia, tachycardia, medications, cardiac arrest associated with trauma, postresuscitation support, stroke, anaphylaxis, drowning, electrolyte abnormalities, first aid, asthma, acute coronary syndromes, and toxicology.
• Rearrange the cards into stacks on the screen
• Put the cards in stacks after you learn each fact
• 800 flash memory cards
• Thoroughly updated and tested on iPod Touch and iPhone
• Drug dosages and indications
• Evidence-based guidelines, referenced
• Flash card interface enables fast navigation through cards
• Customizable study folder
• Includes the new, updated ACLS changes
Create a rapid, customized and effective study regimen for your own needs. Users can view memory cards by category or randomly. Users can quiz themselves for quick review and put selected cards in a personal study folder for repetitive review.
Powered by the neuronal synaptogenesis memory system.
Author: Paul D. Chan, MD
New AHA guidelines for treatment of the underlying cause of the arrest.
Warning: Failure to treat the underlying cause of the arrest is now considered to be below the standard of care.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 16, 2012
- Current Clinical Strategies Publishing
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (4)
- 0.5 MB