5 Minute Consult
The 5minuteconsult iPhone app offers you mobile access to the quickest, most complete new point of care resources for family physicians, written by a team of physician authors and developed by LWW to bring you the information you need fast.
Features physicians find most helpful include:
Quick and easy search — save time and increase productivity by finding answers to your clinical questions in 30 seconds or less
Concise Content Written by Clinicians — use trusted, evidence-based content written by physicians to support your patient care decisions
A Library of Clinical Images – thousands of images covering dermatology, radiology and more.
Point-of-Care CME — earn CME credit hours while you work (AMA and AAFP prescribed)
A Comprehensive Drug Reference – keep up with the latest drug information with a continually updated drug database
Diagnostic Tests – quickly get the information you need about appropriate diagnostic tests and interpretations
If you already have access to 5minuteconsult.com, this app will let you bring it with you on your iPhone/iPod Touch; if not, sign up for a free trial and get access instantly.
- Fix for crash when attempting to search before sign in.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2010
- Wolters Kluwer Health
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (14)
- 0.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1200 Questions to Help You Pass the Emergency Medicine Boards
• Berek and Novak's Gynecology Review App: Question and Answers to Test Your Knowledge
• Briggs, Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, 9th Edition
• Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition Q&A
• Human Form Human Function Q&A
• LWW Medicine
• LWW's Medical Assisting Exam Review, 3rd Editio...
• Lightning Review for the EM Boards
• Lippincott Nursing Drug Handbooks
• Lippincott's Nursing Procedures and Skills
• Lippincott's Prep for NCLEX-RN Success
• Lippincott's Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN
• Lippincott’s Surgical Review Library
• McCall's Phlebotomy Exam Review, 4th Edition Q&A
• Moore's Clinical Anatomy Q&A
• Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen
• Porth's Essentials of Pathophysiology, 3rd Edit...
• Rubin's Pathology Flash Cards
• Smeltzer's Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition Q&A
• Stedman's Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
• Stedman's Medical Terminology, 2nd Edition Q&A
• Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A